Términos del servicio
OSIM Standard Warranty Terms & Conditions
The below terms and conditions are applicable to products with a standard OSIM Warranty ("Warranty") purchased on OSIM’s international website, accessible at https://intl.osim.com/ ("International Website"). For the purpose of contract laws, you are deemed to purchase the products offered for sale by OSIM International Pte. Ltd. (“OSIM”) in Singapore, as such, the effect, interpretation, and performance of the contract is governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore, and the Consumer Protection Act of Singapore applies to your purchase.
- The warranty is offered by OSIM, with charge, to the purchaser of an applicable OSIM Product ("Product") purchase via the International Website.
- The warranty is a value-add service, offered by OSIM, that begins upon the first day of purchase for a maximum of 1 year or such other period as stated in the respective Product webpage on the International Website.
- The warranty will be provided by OSIM in Singapore, during the warranty period, for the product under the warranty coverage, you will be responsible for the return shipping cost.
- The warranty is not transferable, negotiable, or assignable to any third party.
- The warranty is not a guarantee or promise relating to the nature of the material, workmanship, or performance of the product.
- The warranty covers mechanical and/or electrical defects (please refer to "Exclusions from Coverage" below):
- Exclusions from Coverage:
- Products still covered under any other warranties in effect.
- Any non-operating items such as, but not limited to, paint, coloring, accessories, detachable plugs/attachments, and/or product finishes.
- Upholstery defects do not apply to standard wear and tear issues similar, and not limited to, stains from any liquids, gels, or transferable items, marks from frequent usage, poor storage conditions, and/or scratches/abrasions from external bodies/items. A technical evaluation is required to ascertain upholstery defects, and, if determined thereafter to be the result of manufacturer defect(s), affected parts will be replaced (there is an ordering lead time of averagely of 12 to 18 weeks and colors/material might differ slightly from the original product's upholstery).
- Consumable items used in or with the product such as (but not limited to) batteries, filters, and gel pads.
- User-performed routine maintenance and cleaning as indicated in the operating/owner's manual.
- Unauthorized modifications made to the product, altered serial numbers or repairs performed by non-authorized repairers.
- External faults such as wiring and electrical connection or defects from using wrong electrical supply.
- Accidental or intentional physical damage or poor storage conditions.
- Damage as a result of natural disasters, civil unrest, fire, theft, spilled liquids, corrosion, environmental elements, animal or insect infestation.
- Commercial use (multi-user organizations), public rental, use for profit, or communal use for multi-family housing.
- Diagnosis where no defects have been found or noted.
- Under no circumstances shall coverage extend to any loss or injury to a person or loss damage to property or any incidental, contingent, special or consequential damages or any direct or indirect loss.
- OSIM has the sole option to repair or replace a product with like kind, quality, and specifications in the event of product malfunction. If the product is replaced, the warranty will be automatically terminated. The product with the original warranty will then become the property of OSIM (if replacement is accepted by the customer) without the need for further authorization.
- The total value of all repairs and/or replacements made during the term of the warranty shall not exceed the purchase price paid for the product.
- A product service fee and spare parts costs (if any is required for repairs) will be charged to any product repairs/maintenance/servicing if the product is no longer under any warranty modes. The 30-Day User Verification Period (UVP) is a period automatically provided (after repairs by OSIM) for products WITHOUT any warranty. Customers can use this UVP to observe their product after repair. Any defects, within this 30-day UVP, for the same product, the company will repair for free. For a product that malfunctions at the last 30 days of its warranty period, the UVP will be provided as well.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any warranty claims or product assistance. We will try our best to respond to you in 3 working days.